Another follower gift!
This is my personal reshade preset that I have been using and tweaking for some time now. I wanted a film-inspired look that wouldn’t wash out my beautiful brown sims.
This preset was created with Reshade 4.1.0 (available here). Each of the shaders I use by default are turned on. Some shaders I only turn on when I am ready to use, and those have hot keys assigned. I do use this preset for my gameplay and don’t have any issues with it and my PC setup. Everyone may not be able to leave it on at all times. I tried to make it as lightweight as possible.
- Additional shader: qUINT_lightroom.fx – You can download this additional shader, if you don’t have it already.
- Additional/optional LUT: Full Bloom Multi LUT by Picture Amoebae. Available here. You don’t need it as the settings I use don’t affect the colors a lot, but I notice a difference in different lighting situations. Here’s a preview.
- To use DOF effects, you will have to disable Edge Smoothing in your graphics settings. Blur is mouse-controlled.
- Works in performance mode.
- Suggestion: Play around with the shaders that have hot keys assigned. Applying different ones will help you achieve different looks.
- Please don’t re upload or claim as your own!
- Please don’t put behind any type of pay wall!
- Feel free to tag me if you use my preset, I would love to see!
- There’s a text file in the download with extra info about how I use the preset.
PREVIEWS BELOW ↓ || Check this Flickr album for more previews.
** No editing was done to the preview photos other than sharpening for the web.
I hope you all enjoy this preset! Let me know if you have any issues. I will help as much as I can. Happy simming!!